EDUCO Review Booklets are a great tool outside of textbooks and school notes to help guide and prepare students for evaluations. They are designed to give students a full review of course material. All packages include a workbook for each unit with important reminders, practice questions and a detailed answer key.
Grade 8 Math Review Booklets include the following units:
- Unit 1: Square Roots and Pythagorean Theorem
- Unit 2: Integers
- Unit 3: Operations with Fractions
- Unit 4: Measuring Prisms and Cylinders
- Unit 5: Percent, Ratio and Rate
- Unit 6: Linear Equation and Graphing
- Unit 7: Data Analysis and Probability
- Unit 8: Geometry
Grade 8 Math Workbook
Review Booklets are regularly updated to best follow the most recent Newfoundland and Labrador Curriculum Guide. Curriculum Guides do change, and each teacher has his/her own teaching style and may focus more in one area than another. Please confirm with your teacher if you are unsure if something in the EDUCO Review Booklets is being covered in your class.